• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy and Policy
  • Facebook
  • Contact Us
ONLINE REPORTERS
  • Home
  • TUTORIALS
    • Blogging
    • Download
    • News
    • Others
  • Online Money
    • Social Media
    • Mobile Tips
  • Nokia tutorials
  • Free Browsing
  • Computer
  • Android
Home » Must Read » Others » 9 Year Old Girl Donates N5,785 Her Lunch Money For Buhari (see her photos)

9 Year Old Girl Donates N5,785 Her Lunch Money For Buhari (see her photos)

BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW).
A Nine year old girl, Nicole Eniiyi Benson, has publicly read the letter she wrote to the All Progressive Congress (APC) on the sum of about 6,000 naira she donated to the Presidential campaign team of the party as her token for a successful campaign for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari come March 28th, 2015.
In a letter the little girl wrote and officially read during the Buhari interactive session with women in Lagos, explained how she saved up her lunch money given to her by her mother just help support the GMB campaign because she feels that the time has come for the much needed change.
In her letter, she wrote thus;
Dear APC and governor Fashola,
My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The name of my school is Green Springs School lekki campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of people who are sick and dying because they take care of me when I am sick.
Governor fashola and apc I was listening to the radio on my way to school today and I heard that we can send money to you to help you to win the election. My mummy said that I can donate from N100 so that we can help APC to raise the money to win the election and remove president goodluck jonathan so that mr buhari and professor osinbajo can be the new president and assistant president and be able to help nigeria to fight the boko haram people who are killing innocent children and also bring back the chibok girls so that their mummies and daddies can be happy.
Governor Fashola and APC, please don’t you think that N100 is too small? I have the new N100 notes but I am sorry I will not be able to give it to you because I only have one and I want to keep it in my wallet. But I have N5,785 that I saved from my lunch money and pocket money and toothfairy money. I know it’s my mummy giving the toothfairy the money to give me because I found my tooth in her wallet last year. and I want to give you all my money that I saved so that you can win in February. I have N5785 naira and also N8 but the N8 is in coins and it’s only in Shoprite that they gave me so I want to go and spend it there. I wanted to buy my inhaler disk but my daddy has bought another new one for me. I have given my mummy the money and she put it on her card to pay it on your website and she paid it now. I wish I could get more money for you but that will be next week when I get more lunch money from my daddy and toothfairy can’t give me any more money because all my teeth have all grown back. I can still save more money for you and give you.
Please help me give some of the money to mr ambode too so that he can win mr jimmy agbaje. I like mr ambode very much.
I wish you goodluck not goodluck jonathan but best of luck and please you can call my mummy’s number if you need me to send the money I want to save for you. But you will have to give me some time to save it.
Please say hello to mr ambode mr buhari and professor osinbajo for me.
Nicole Benson
ALHAMDULILLAH
that is all. Expect more from us. COMMENT AND SHARE...
Dont forget to invite your friends to
www.mujaheednas.blogspot.com
●● For More Enq. Add me on Whatapps @
+2347035311650
●●Facebook Mujaheed Naseer ●●Email:
mujaheednaseer@gmail.com
●● Twitter @
emjaheed99
Like our Facebook FANS PAGE HERE. or be a member of our facebook MAGIC BULLET. Thanks. We love you all. Dont forget to invite your friends to MUJAHEED NAS BLOG and KASU SCOPE BLOG.
WE LOVE YOU...
Don't Forget to Click the SHARE BOTTON. We love those who Share and comment on our post...
WE ARE WATCHING....!!!
I hope this info helps? feel free to share this post with your friends using the like and share buttons. You can also Submit your Email Address below this post to Get Free latest Articles Directly to your Inbox or simple ask any question by using the below comment box. submit your Email and GET ALL OUR UPDATES FREE...!!!
Posted by Unknown on Thursday, 19 March 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : 9 Year Old Girl Donates N5,785 Her Lunch Money For Buhari (see her photos)
Description : BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW). A Nine year old girl, Nicole Eniiyi Benson, has publicly read the letter she wrote to th...

Share this post on

Facebook Google+ Twitter
9 Year Old Girl Donates N5,785 Her Lunch Money For Buhari (see her photos)
2015-03-19T12:32:00-07:00
Unknown
Must Read|Others|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

SUBSCRIBE our Daily Posts for free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Auto Add

Labels

Android Blogging Computer Download Free Browsing Gossip Hausa Internet Islam Lifestyle Mobile Tips Music Must Read News Nokia tutorials Online Money Others Social Media sports

SEARCH ENGINE

SUBSCRIBE OUR DAILY UPDATES FREE

Subscribe our free daily updates

 Subscribe to Our RSS Feed
Get this widget Now

Google Translate

Popular Posts

  • JAMB UPGRADE: BEWARE
    BISMILLAHI! Hello Jambites! Firstly We have to say Thanks for the thousands of people who visit our website 24 hours in a day, 7 days a ...
  • List Of Universities That Accept 180 In JAMB 2015/2016
    BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW). Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto: 180 University of Uyo, Uniuyo: 180 University ...
  • HOW TO CHECK YOUR JAMB WITH ANDROID PHONE WITHOUT SCRATCH CARD
    BISMILLAHI YA RAHIM. Good day visitors. I believed my today post is the most awaiting post for the jambites. Many people still wander on...
  • How to Check your 2015 jamb result on Phone
    BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW). Firstly go to www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/ enter your registaration Number and click sub...
  • Man Utd sack Mourinho after poor start to the season
    The Red Devils have won just two of their last eight matches in all competitions and sit 11 points off fourth place in the Premier League J...
  • What Cristiano Ronaldo did when Real Madrid stopped following him on social media amid airbrushing claims
    Cristiano Ronaldo completed a £100million transfer from Real Madrid to Juventus in the summer ending his nine-year tenure at the Bernabeu. ...
  • Takaidattun labaran ranar Laraba 5/12/2018
    Shugaba Buhari ya bayar da umurnin a hanzarta sayowa sojojin kasar nan makamai. A yau an shiga rana ta biyu da yajin aikin ma'aikatan m...
  • Bidiyon Yadda Buhari ya rera wakar Kirsimeti
    Shugaban Muhammadu Buhari ya taya kiristocin Najeriya murnar bikin kirsimeti ta hanyar rera waka. A wani hoton bidiyo da shugaban ya wallaf...
  • Ladies cries out over scarcity of men to marry them
    Research has revealed that some single women are now complaining due to over scarcity of suitors in the country. It is the desire of most la...
  • Tuzurai za su rika biyan harajin rashin yin aure a Afirka ta Kudu
    Al’umma a kasar Afirka ta Kudu, musamman tuzurai da suka haura shekara 18 a duniya, amma ba su yi aure ba sun shiga rudani, bayan sun samu l...

GOOGLE INDEX


About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Copyright © 2016 ONLINE REPORTERS - All Rights Reserved
Design by MUJAHEED NASEER - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger