• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy and Policy
  • Facebook
  • Contact Us
ONLINE REPORTERS
  • Home
  • TUTORIALS
    • Blogging
    • Download
    • News
    • Others
  • Online Money
    • Social Media
    • Mobile Tips
  • Nokia tutorials
  • Free Browsing
  • Computer
  • Android
Home » Social Media » HOW TO UNBLOCK YOUR SELF FROM SOMEONE’S WHATSAPP

HOW TO UNBLOCK YOUR SELF FROM SOMEONE’S WHATSAPP

BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW).
Two days left to general election. So for this reason i have to share you something cool and Unique.
How to unblock your self on whatsapp
1- Firstly Check If Your Friend’s Profile Picture or Last Seen or Whatsapp Status Are Visible To You or Not, And If Not Then You Are Blocked
2- Open Your Whatsapp Messenger
3- Goto Settings Then Click On Account
4- Now Click On Delete My Account
5- Enter Your Mobile Number And Delete Your Account
6- Now Uninstall Whatsapp From Your Mobile
7- Restart Your Mobile
8- Fill Your Mobile Number And Other Details
9- Now You Are Unblocked From Your Friend’s Whatsapp Account.
ALHAMDULILLAH
that is all. Expect more from us. COMMENT AND SHARE...
Dont forget to invite your friends to
www.mujaheednas.blogspot.com
●● For More Enq. Add me on Whatapps @
+2347035311650
●●Facebook Mujaheed Naseer ●●Email:
mujaheednaseer@gmail.com
●● Twitter @
emjaheed99
Like our Facebook FANS PAGE HERE. or be a member of our facebook MAGIC BULLET. Thanks. We love you all. Dont forget to invite your friends to MUJAHEED NAS BLOG and KASU SCOPE BLOG.
WE LOVE YOU...
Don't Forget to Click the SHARE BOTTON. We love those who Share and comment on our post...
WE ARE WATCHING....!!!
I hope this info helps? feel free to share this post with your friends using the like and share buttons. You can also Submit your Email Address below this post to Get Free latest Articles Directly to your Inbox or simple ask any question by using the below comment box. submit your Email and GET ALL OUR UPDATES FREE...!!!
Posted by Unknown on Thursday, 26 March 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : HOW TO UNBLOCK YOUR SELF FROM SOMEONE’S WHATSAPP
Description : BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW). Two days left to general election. So for this reason i have to share you something cool...

Share this post on

Facebook Google+ Twitter

4 Responses to "HOW TO UNBLOCK YOUR SELF FROM SOMEONE’S WHATSAPP"

  1. Elmechanic28 May 2015 at 05:11

    Amma kasan zakayi loosing groups dinka ko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. Dr mike Larry23 August 2015 at 09:49


    Mike Larry Do you wanna join the great Illuminati so that you can be rich and famous and have powers over so many things on earth., I am Dr Mike Larry by name, I have been a member for the past 9yrs now... A woman name alexis mormon illuminati helped me to be a member.And I was ordained by the illuminati to also help you people to become rich and famous and bring you to the light of power. I have been helping so many people to become rich and famous.. Is my dream. Because I really do care for the poor.. I care for the rich. And I care for everybody.are you a musician, artist, business men or women looking for wealth and fame.. I am here to help you become rich and famous.. If you are not serious in becoming a member please don't even think of adding me or sending me a message because I won't be happy with you.but if you know you are serious and ready to become a member just add me now let's talk and let's get to know each other more better. If you wanna be famous like rihanna, jazzy, eminem,rick ross, lil wayne, beyonce and so on just add and message me..and if you are in kenya, south africa, Tanzania,india,zambia, ghana, don't add me... Because I can't help you. I can't help you if you are from those country. But if you are in the USA, UK, saudi arabia, switzerland, NIGERIA,netherland, poland, and if you are in european and Asia country and so on you can also add me let's talk and I will help you be a member... Once again if you are not serious don't add me. Thanks for your corporation.. You satisfaction is what we want. I will be expecting your reply. Just add and inbox me and I will help you to become a member of the great Illuminati.Thanks once again I am david and your happiness is what we want.emailat:illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com or call +2348039456308

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  3. Dr mike Larry23 August 2015 at 09:49


    Mike Larry Do you wanna join the great Illuminati so that you can be rich and famous and have powers over so many things on earth., I am Dr Mike Larry by name, I have been a member for the past 9yrs now... A woman name alexis mormon illuminati helped me to be a member.And I was ordained by the illuminati to also help you people to become rich and famous and bring you to the light of power. I have been helping so many people to become rich and famous.. Is my dream. Because I really do care for the poor.. I care for the rich. And I care for everybody.are you a musician, artist, business men or women looking for wealth and fame.. I am here to help you become rich and famous.. If you are not serious in becoming a member please don't even think of adding me or sending me a message because I won't be happy with you.but if you know you are serious and ready to become a member just add me now let's talk and let's get to know each other more better. If you wanna be famous like rihanna, jazzy, eminem,rick ross, lil wayne, beyonce and so on just add and message me..and if you are in kenya, south africa, Tanzania,india,zambia, ghana, don't add me... Because I can't help you. I can't help you if you are from those country. But if you are in the USA, UK, saudi arabia, switzerland, NIGERIA,netherland, poland, and if you are in european and Asia country and so on you can also add me let's talk and I will help you be a member... Once again if you are not serious don't add me. Thanks for your corporation.. You satisfaction is what we want. I will be expecting your reply. Just add and inbox me and I will help you to become a member of the great Illuminati.Thanks once again I am david and your happiness is what we want.emailat:illuminatisatanictemple@gmail.com or call +2348039456308

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  4. Mercy24 December 2015 at 16:53

    WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI!!!
    The Club of the Rich and Famous, is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 7 Millions Members.We are one Family
    under one father who is the Super master of powers
    LORD LUCIFER. In Illuminati we believe that we were
    born in paradise and no member should struggle in
    this world. Hence, all our new members are given
    Money for Rewards once they join us in order to upgrade
    their lifestyle. Interested viewers should contact us on. (greatpowerfulilluminati@gmail.com ) or call or WhatsApp our agent on +2349053098517.
    WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Confused? Drop your commment!Feel free to ask.
Your feedback is always appreciated.
We will try to reply to your queries in less than one minute!

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

SUBSCRIBE our Daily Posts for free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Auto Add

Labels

Android Blogging Computer Download Free Browsing Gossip Hausa Internet Islam Lifestyle Mobile Tips Music Must Read News Nokia tutorials Online Money Others Social Media sports

SEARCH ENGINE

SUBSCRIBE OUR DAILY UPDATES FREE

Subscribe our free daily updates

 Subscribe to Our RSS Feed
Get this widget Now

Google Translate

Popular Posts

  • JAMB UPGRADE: BEWARE
    BISMILLAHI! Hello Jambites! Firstly We have to say Thanks for the thousands of people who visit our website 24 hours in a day, 7 days a ...
  • List Of Universities That Accept 180 In JAMB 2015/2016
    BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW). Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto: 180 University of Uyo, Uniuyo: 180 University ...
  • HOW TO CHECK YOUR JAMB WITH ANDROID PHONE WITHOUT SCRATCH CARD
    BISMILLAHI YA RAHIM. Good day visitors. I believed my today post is the most awaiting post for the jambites. Many people still wander on...
  • How to Check your 2015 jamb result on Phone
    BISMILLAHI.... THE LORD OF RASULULLAHI (S.AW). Firstly go to www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/ enter your registaration Number and click sub...
  • Man Utd sack Mourinho after poor start to the season
    The Red Devils have won just two of their last eight matches in all competitions and sit 11 points off fourth place in the Premier League J...
  • What Cristiano Ronaldo did when Real Madrid stopped following him on social media amid airbrushing claims
    Cristiano Ronaldo completed a £100million transfer from Real Madrid to Juventus in the summer ending his nine-year tenure at the Bernabeu. ...
  • Takaidattun labaran ranar Laraba 5/12/2018
    Shugaba Buhari ya bayar da umurnin a hanzarta sayowa sojojin kasar nan makamai. A yau an shiga rana ta biyu da yajin aikin ma'aikatan m...
  • Bidiyon Yadda Buhari ya rera wakar Kirsimeti
    Shugaban Muhammadu Buhari ya taya kiristocin Najeriya murnar bikin kirsimeti ta hanyar rera waka. A wani hoton bidiyo da shugaban ya wallaf...
  • Ladies cries out over scarcity of men to marry them
    Research has revealed that some single women are now complaining due to over scarcity of suitors in the country. It is the desire of most la...
  • Tuzurai za su rika biyan harajin rashin yin aure a Afirka ta Kudu
    Al’umma a kasar Afirka ta Kudu, musamman tuzurai da suka haura shekara 18 a duniya, amma ba su yi aure ba sun shiga rudani, bayan sun samu l...

GOOGLE INDEX


About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Copyright © 2016 ONLINE REPORTERS - All Rights Reserved
Design by MUJAHEED NASEER - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger